Unpack and pack
● Unpack and pack wooden crates in a clean place .
● Remove dusts and chips from FEITENG panel and packing paper. The hard particles,
Such as sand and cutting chips, caught between panels will cause a dent on the
● Do not handle FEITENG panel on a floor. Handle it on a worktable.
● Handle FEITENG PANEL carefully by two persons facing the effective surface upward, to
avoid possible rubbing of FEITENG PANEL surface during picking up and piling down
● Individual panels must be lifted off the pallet by two people holding all four corners and
not drawn over each other. Carry the panels vertically. Wear gloves to avoid staining.
● Lay the packed FEITENG PANEL horizontally and do not place heavy goods on it.
● Make clearly “Handle with Care”, “keep Dry”, “No Hooks” and “This Side Up” on the packing.
● Treat pallets carefully during transport and moisture damages must be reported
immediately and confirmed by the forwarder.
● It is possible that the protective film of FEITENG PANEL will be invalid with direct sunlight
● Especially in Reversible Series in which protective film are applied on both sides of the
panel, make sure that each film is peeled off from front and back, although the film is
translucent (half-transparent) and it may be slightly hard to notice it.
● Dirt deposits may build up in the course of the time where the protective film partly
delaminated from the surface during handling.
● Storage exceeding 6 months should be avoided. Severe temperature fluctuations and
exposure to direct sunlight reduce the long-term durability. In this case the protective
film may become very difficult to remove.
● Do not mark the protective film with inks (markers), tapes or labels. Solvent or plasticizer
may penetrate the film and affect the lacquered surface.
● Should the protective film partially come off during processing or after assembly, dirtied
edges can occur in the course of time, which may be difficult to remove.
● Remove the protective film as soon as possible after assembly. Protective film that
remains on the panels for an extended period of exterior exposure may be very difficult
● Store FEITENG PANEL against rain and splash penetration of moisture, condensation.
FEITENG PANEL should always be stored in a cool, dry and temperature area. Don’t
store them in moisture area.
● Pile the same size of panels on strong pallets. Do not pile up different sizes together.
Stacks must not more than 6 pallets.
● Avoid scratches during pulling a panel out from the pallets and restoring it back. If they
were exposed to moisture, they must be dried in order to avoid possible staining and
corrosion. Any damages must be reported immediately and confirmed by the forwarder.